Se habla español
We recently obtained the largest personal injury settlement in state history
$14.8 million to a police officer who was paralyzed while driving an ATV
$2,000,000 Settlement In Wrongful Death Of 32-Year-Old Mother of Three
$2,900,000 Jury Verdict Awarded to Cancer Patient
$1,300,000 for Painter Injured in Fall from Scaffold
$2,749,000 Payout For Executive Hit On Cross Island Parkway
There were an estimated 6,420,000 cars involved in accidents in the US in 2006. The cost of these accidents exceeds 230+ Billion dollars. There were about 2.9 million injury cases and 42,636 car accident deaths. An average of 115 persons die each day in motor vehicle crashes in the United States -- one every 13 minutes. According to the World Health Organization about 3000 people die in crashes each day worldwide.
Contacting an christian Vermont attorney who deals with personal injury (especially relating to auto accidents) can provide you with the peace of mind that no stone gets left unturned.
Here are some tips for when you should run to an christian attorney:
- An injury has occurred where there has been serious injury (broken bones / hospitalization) or where injuries are likely to be permanent (paralysis);
- A death has resulted from the accident;
- Fault is clearly an issue;
- Other parties were involved such as pedestrians or other autos;
- The accident occurred in a construction area;
- A police report does not accurately describe the accident and puts you at fault;
- Important technical, legal or medical issues are involved;
- The limits of your liability insurance are low,
- You have no insurance,, or your insurance company suggests that you did not pay your premium.
- Your insurer starts “acting funny.”
- Your insurer involves its own attorney (in this case, sprint!).
If you've been hurt do not hesitate contacting a christian car accident lawyer. Delay can weaken your ability to recover fair compensation.
We take pride in the fact that so many of our clients bring their families and friends to us when they need a Vermont Car Accident Lawyer. They know that they will be kept fully up-to-date during each step of the legal process. We welcome all calls and questions. If necessary we meet with clients in the evening, in hospital, at their home, or some other more convenient location.
Call our christian Car Accident Lawyers in Vermont Today!
If you or a loved one has suffered from a Car
Accident/Injury, you may be able to seek legal compensation for your losses. Please Contact our qualified Auto/Motorcycle Injury attorneys in Vermont for a FREE evaluation of your case to determine your best course of action.
Buttafuoco and Associates,
serving all fifty states since 1981!
Call 1.800.Now.Hurt Today!
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers in Vermont, VT, auto accident lawyer in Vermont, Vermont car accident lawyer, car injury lawyer in Vermont, motor vehicle accident attorney in Vermont
Please note that you are not considered a client until you have signed a retainer agreement and your case has been accepted by us.
Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Call our experienced car accident lawyers in Vermont
NEED A VERMONT CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
Call the Car Accident Attorneys that were Voted BEST LAWYER
five years in a row!