Se habla español
We recently obtained the largest personal injury settlement in New York State history
$14.8 million to a police officer who was paralyzed while driving an ATV
$2,000,000 Settlement In Wrongful Death Of 32-Year-Old Mother of Three
$2,900,000 Jury Verdict Awarded to Cancer Patient
$1,300,000 for Painter Injured in Fall from Scaffold
$2,749,000 Payout For Executive Hit On Cross Island Parkway
Auto Accident Facts:
There were an estimated 6,420,000 cars involved in accidents in the US in 2006. The cost of these accidents exceeds 230+ Billion dollars. There were about 2.9 million injury cases and 42,636 car accident deaths. An average of 115 persons die each day in motor vehicle crashes in the United States -- one every 13 minutes. According to the World Health Organization about 3000 people die in crashes each day worldwide.
Buttafuoco and Associates,
serving all fifty states since 1981!
Call 1.800.Now.Hurt Today!
Experienced New York attorneys, New York Car Accident Lawyer, Attorney, NY Motorcycle Lawyer, Truck Accident lawyer, New York City lawyer, Medical Malpractice (med mal), Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates, www.1800NowHurt.com, ButtafuocoandAssociates.com, Buttafuco, Butafuoco, Butafooco, Butterfuco, Buttafuocco, Budafooco, Buttafooco, Buttafuco, Butafuco, Buterfuco, Butfuco, Butafucco, Buttafewco, Butafewco, Buttafooco, Butafooco, best lawyers, best attorneys, top New York lawyer, top New York attorneys, voted Best of Long Island, Experienced New York wrongful death attorney, New York City, Queens, Staten Island, Suffolk county, Nassau county, Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Car Accident Attorney
Alabama, AL, Montgomery, Alaska, AK, Juneau, Arizona, AR, Phoenix, AK, Arkansas, Little Rock, California, CA, Sacramento, Colorado, CO, Denver, Connecticut, CT, Hartford, Delaware, DE, Dover, Florida, FL, Tallahassee, Georgia, GA, Atlanta, Hawaii, HI, Honolulu, Idaho, ID, Boise, Illinois, IL, Springfield, Indiana, IN, Indianapolis, Iowa, IA, Des Moines, Kansas, KA, Topeka, Kentucky, KY, Frankfort, Louisiana, LA, Baton Rouge, Maine, ME, Augusta, Maryland, MD, Annapolis, Massachusetts, MA, Boston, Michigan, MI, Lansing, Minnesota, MN, Saint Paul, Mississippi, MS, Jackson, Missouri, MO, Jefferson City, Montana, MN, Helena, Nebraska, NE, Lincoln, Nevada, NV, Carson City, New Hampshire, NH, Concord, New Jersey, NJ, Trenton, New Mexico, NM, Santa Fe, New York, NY, Albany, North Carolina, NC, Raleigh, North Dakota, NC, Bismarck, Ohio, OH, Columbus, Oklahoma, OK, Oklahoma City, Oregon, OR, Salem, Pennsylvania, PA, Harrisburg, Rhode Island, RI, Providence, South Carolina, SC, Columbia, South Dakota, SD, Pierre, Tennessee, TN, Nashville, Texas, TX, Austin, Utah, UT, Salt Lake City, Vermont, VT, Montpelier, Virginia, VA, Richmond, Washington, WA, Olympia, West Virginia, WV, Charleston, Wisconsin, WI, Madison, Wyoming, WY,Cheyenne
Please note that you are not considered a client until you have signed a retainer agreement and your case has been accepted by us.
Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
· Animal Bites- A Neighbor’s dog bit me, requiring stitches
· Auto/Car Accident- I was injured in a car accident.
· Birth Injuries - My child was born brain injured or with Erb’s palsy.
· Boat Accident – I was injured while boating.
· Burns/Explosions – I have serious burns on my body.
· Bus Accident – I was injured on public transportation.
· Cerebral Palsy cases – My child has been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.
· Construction Injuries- I fell off a scaffold or ladder at work.
· Defective Products – I was injured by a drug or an airbag (or other products).
· Dental malpractice – A dentist caused me a serious injury.
· Lead Poisoning – My child has a learning disability from eating paint chips.
· Medical Malpractice – A doctor provided poor treatment. I was seriously injured.
· Motorcycle Accident – If you have suffered injuries on or from a motorcycle.
· Personal Injury – Any type of serious injury – CALL US!
· School Injuries – My child was seriously hurt at school.
· Slip/Fall Injuries – I fell and was badly hurt on a defective sidewalk, staircase, or wet floor.
· Train Accident – I was involved in a train accident that caused an injury.
· Workplace Accidents
· Workers Compensation
· Wrongful Death – Any type of untimely death due to someone else’s fault or defective product.
For more information about our areas of practice please visit our main website at: www.1800NowHurt.com
NEED A CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER?
Daniel P. Buttafuoco, Esq
voted Best of LI '07, '08, '09 & '10